The Pan-Asian Biomedical Science Conference (PABSC) is a prominent event held every two years in Asia-Pacific countries. Following the success of the 3rd Conference which was held in Kuala Lumpur last two year, the 4th PABSC, organized by School of Medicine and Pharmacy, the University of Danang in association with the ASIA–International Biomedical Science Consortium, will take place in Da Nang City this December.
Conference theme: Biomedicine in the 21st Century: Insights from Asia
I. The aim of the conference is to connect scientists, clinicians, and pharmacists in order to boost research for medicine and pharmacy; to develop advanced approaches in diagnosis, disease prevention and treatment; and to preserve and sustain traditional medicine.
II. Conference Tracks:
Theme 1: Clinical Translation
Theme 2: Traditional Medicine
Theme 3: Personalized Medicine
Theme 4: Risk Assessment
Theme 5: Medical Devices
Theme 6: High Throughput Data and Bioinformatics
III. Registration and Abstract/ Paper Submission
The Conference’s Organizing Committee calls for any individuals/organizations interested to register and submit your papers via the conference’s website: http://absc4.udn.vn/submission/
The article is typed on A4 size paper, Unicode font, 12 point size, 3 cm left margin, including:
– Abstract and Introduction page (in Vietnamese and English): Title of the report, list of authors, an affiliation of each author (with corresponding author’s email and phone number enclosed); abstract summarized in 150 – 250 words; 5 words/phrases keyword.
– Full Paper (in English or Vietnamese): no more than 8 pages long, including Introduction, Objective and Methodology, Results and Discussion, References (Authors’ last names are listed from A-Z without considering the languages of the paper: Last name, author name (year). Title. Journal name, number: first page – last page).
Articles that meet the requirements of the Editorial Board of the HCMC Medical Journal will be published in the special issue, with publication fees of 1,000,000 VND/ approx. 50 USD.
Note: – Authors who do not desire to have their papers fully published in the HCMC Medical Journal are only required to send the Abstract to the Organizing Committee.
IV. Important dates:
– Full Paper Submission: November 11, 2018
– Fee Payment (for Conference attendance, Gala Dinner and Publication): October 31, 2018
V. Conference fees
Attendance fee should be immediately transferred to the Conference’s official bank account after Abstract submission.
Attendance fee is divided into these following categories:
– Foreigners in employment: 250 USD
– International students: 150 USD
– Domestic individuals in employment: 2,000,000 VND
– Domestic students: 1,000,000 VND
– Guest speakers, chairman: free of charge
The above fee does not include Journal publication fee (1,000,000 VND).
The Conference fee should be paid by bank transfer directly to the University of DanangAccount holder:
The University of Danang
Account number: 11800048237
Bank name: Vietin Bank, Danang.
Swift code: ICBVVNVX
Transaction for: the 4th Biomedical Science Conference
After the transaction performed, please send a copy of the receipt to the Secretariat of the Conference via email.
For further details of the Conference, please contact the Conference’s Secretariat:
Email: email@example.com; cc: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Tel: (0236) 3990428
Organizing Committee’s Chairman
Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Dang Quoc Chan